jack@shitongjixie.com 86-159-3078-5588(Working time) 86-159-3078-5588(Nonworking time)
Home » case » IBR 1000mm 0.3mm Sheet Metal Roll Forming Machines

IBR 1000mm 0.3mm Sheet Metal Roll Forming Machines

Thickness 0.3mm-0.8mm Coil Width 1000mm
Shaft Diameter 70mm Roller Material High Grade NO. 45 Forged Steel With 0.05mm Hard Chrome Plating
Shaft Material High Grade NO. 45 Carbon Wrought Steel Tile Type Colored Glaze Steel
Name Sheet Metal Roll Forming Machines Weight 3.5T
Speed 20m/min Color Blue
High Light 1000mm sheet metal roll forming machines, 0.3mm sheet metal roll forming machines, 1000mm ibr roll forming machine

IBR Metal Roofing Sheet Making Roll Forming Machine With Whole Production Line

Technical Parameters

Suitable material Material GI, PPGI, PPGL
Width 1200 mm
Thickness 0.3-0.8 mm
Material of rollers High grade 45# forged steel, surface hard chromium plating
Rows of rollers 17 stations
Material of shafts High grade 45# forged steel
Diameter of shafts 70 mm
Material of cutting blade Cr12 Heat Treatment
Cutting mode Hydraulic Guide Column
Speed 20-25 m/min
Side plate thickness 16 mm
H steel 300 mm
Chain size 1 inch
Total power 5.5 kw
Voltage 380V 50HZ 3Phase or as your requirement
Appearance size 8*1.7*1.5m
Weight 4.5 tons
Length measurement Encoder
Control mode PLC
Operating mode Button + Touch screen
Corrugated Sheet Roll Forming Machine
Raw material
Weight apacity
Main body
Roller station
13-18 rows
Diameter of shaft
Material of rollers
45# steel
Material of shaft
45# steel
Blade Material
Control system
Electric Box
English chinese/customzied
Forming speed
Forming Speed

IBR Sheet Metal Roll Forming Machines

Packing Method: Main machine is packaged with plastic film
Transportation: All machines need one 40 feet container to hold
Payment Term: 30% deposit by T/T in advance and 70% balance after inspection confirmation before shipment.
Delivery Time: Within 35 days after receiving deposit.
Warranty: Two years, and we will provide technical support for wholelife of the equipment.
If some parts of machine broken within 2 year, we will give customer the spare parts for free. (include chain, bearing, roller,oil pipe, counting wheel) If more than 2 year, maybe some spare parts need to be charged. If machine can not work well, we can teach them online until the machine is perfect. If you need, we can go to your place to assist you. But you need to provide the cost of the engineer.

Q: Are you a manufactuer or trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer specialized in producing all kinds of roll forming machines.
Q: Do you have after sales support?
A: Yes, we are happy to give advice and we also have skilled technicians available across the world.
Q: What is the payment terms?
A: T/T (30% by TT in advance, the rest 70% to be payed by TT after you inspect the machine in sell s factory before delivery)and T/C.
Q: What can you do if the machine broken?
A: Our machine’s quality is very good. And we supply the technical support for the whole life. Because the warranty is one year, if the broken parts can’t repair, we will send you the new parts freely. But you need pay the express cost yourself. Thanks for your understanding. If after the warranty period, we can solve the problems through negotiation.
Q: Will you deliver the right goods as ordered? How can I trust you?
A: Yes, we will. The core of our company culture is honesty and credit. TY is ALIBAB’s Gold supplier with BV assessment and CE certificate.
Q: Do you sell only standard machines?
A: No, most of our machines are built according to customers’ specifications, using top brand name components.Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: Quality is priority. TY People always attach great importance to qulity control from the very beginning to the end of the
production. Every product will be fully assembled and carefully tested before it’s packed for shipment. Be reassured please.
Q: Can you be responsible for transport?
A: Yes. Please tell me the destination port or address. We have rich experience in transport.
Q: Can you supply the raw materials?
A: Yes. We can supply the color steel coil, galvanized steel coil, galvalume steel coil and aluminum coil.